Deed Not Breed will be hosting a DogLaw seminar in 2017.
Tickets will be on a first come, first served basis and your place will only be confirmed once you have paid.
Presented by Solicitor Trevor Cooper, this seminar is a wide ranging mix of legal issues that are important to dog owners, including:
- rights and responsibilities when buying and selling dogs
- liability (both civil and criminal) for dogs that harm people and animals
- identification requirements / the legal implications of microchipping
- noise nuisance
- Public Spaces Protection Orders
- Community Protection Notices
- Breed Specific Legislation
- cruelty / Duty of Care
- and much, much more!
These are aimed at entertaining the audience as well as to inform and the feedback we receive from these talks is consistently positive. No prior legal knowledge is required so come along and learn!!
- Date: 9th April, 2017
- Time: 11:00 prompt (Please arrive 15 minutes before)
- Place: Canberra Club, Samlesbury Aerodrome, Myerscough Road, Balderstone, Blackburn BB2 7LF
(Maps are available on request from DNB)
Tickets cost £20 per person and you can book via the DogLaw SOS website, through Deed Not Breed or download a booking form.
There will also be the opportunity to purchase a DVD of Trevor's talks relating to the Dangerous Dogs Act. Normally £14.99, they will be available for £10